Monday 25 October 2010

AMSTERDAM!


Apologies for my serious lack of blogging! Ultra hectic uni work has kicked in! Oh how I love 3rd year!!

Although its not all bad...The weekend just gone I took a trip back home for my lovely boyfriends 21st birthday!! Very good weekend, great to see everyone <3 

Getting to the exciting part of my post... 
My present to him was a four day trip to Amsterdam in April!
All expenses paid for <3

Source: WGSN



Source: WGSN



Source: WGSN



Source: WGSN



Source: WGSN



For his present I had put together a scrapbook filled with memories and stories of him from a little tod to now. I really wanted him to have something he could keep and look back on in years to come! 

The trip to Amsterdam was included in the back of the scrap book, following a news article I have written in the style of legendary British Writer Roald Dahl's novel 
'Charlie and the Chocolate Factory'...



The following page of the scrap book displayed a gold envelope with the special 'Golden ticket' inside!



Anyone would have thought it was my 21st birthday!! I was so incredibly excited for the weekend, and it resulted in the most PERFECT 21st weekend he could have wished for :)

Good times...
I couldn't wait to share our planned trip to Amsterdam with you all!



No comments:

Post a Comment