Sunday 14 November 2010

The adventures of my week


Shakedown: U-DJ Competition - JUNK

Source: Junkclub.com
Source: Junkclub.com

Source: Junkclub.com

On Tuesday night I headed down to our local club in Southampton, Junk to show support for CPR in the Shakedown U-DJ competition. It was a very entertaining night, with lots of good music and mixes. I'm loving these snaps from the night taken by Louise McArdle, Junks in-house photographer! 

-----------

Yesterday, my sister came down from Birmingham to visit and me and we went on a shopping spree to find me a dress for a wedding next weekend. We were there for hours, West Quay (Southampton) was packed and felt ever so christmas-eeee!! Heres some of the things i purchased on our wonderful shopping trip:

Source: frenchconnection.com
Daria Diamond Dress
£117.00 with student discount. (Normal price £130.00)
A beautiful crepe jersey batwing-sleeved style dress with mesh and bead detail embellishments front and back.

Source: www.bobbibrowncosmetics.com
Pot Rouge for Lips and Cheeks
£16.00
The cream based formula works great both on cheeks and lips. I bought this to go with the French Connection dress shown above for the wedding next weekend.

I also purchased a faux-fur scarf from Next for £14.00
a must-have winter accessory for this season!!

-----------

& tonight the Christmas tree and decorations are going up!!
NICE AND EARLY! Some would say thats bad luck, however we see it as starting off the Christmas season just in time for the traditional Coca Cola advert to come out! 

I'll post pictures of our festive hub later on this evening!!

XX


No comments:

Post a Comment