Tuesday 30 November 2010

Priscilla Queen of the Desert - the musical!

Source: Google images


Source: Google images
Yesterday evening (Monday 29th November) myself and two of my bestest friends visited Palace Theatre, Shaftesbury Avenue to watch the very drag Priscilla, the musical!
Myself and my friend Victoria had bought the surprise for our friend Edward for his 21st birthday! & I can possibly say it was the most fun I have had in ages! 
The show was brilliant and very funny!

I took a couple of poor photos on my iPhone, not the best quality!

Priscilla - Interval screen - Very glam!


Edward and Victoria


If you have never heard of the show or what a bit of a preview of what the show consists of check out the link below:

Please go and see the show you defiantly WILL NOT be disappointed!

XX


No comments:

Post a Comment