Sunday 15 August 2010

Art in Fashion

My first blog post...defiantly about time i put this little blog into good use!!

Ohh these illustrations are right up my street...

Amelia


Irene Cocktail Suit (circa 1950 USA)



Candy



Chanel



John Galliano for Christian Dior, Paris Haute Couture July 2009



Versace


NY Girl Yellow

I was having a wonder on vogue.com the other day and came across an 'Art in Fashion' collaboration with Vogue and the Fashion Illustration Gallery. Vogue.com now gives its readers the opportunity to purchase famous fashion illustrations that have featured throughout all the top magazines, giving collectors the chance to buy some of the most recognised illustrations in fashion.

I have featured a few of my favourites from the collection...and well lets say I am very jealous that I can't afford ANY of them!!

All available from:   http://www.vogue.co.uk/art-in-fashion/


No comments:

Post a Comment