Monday 16 August 2010

Reading Festival 2010!!


The tickets have arrived and its only 10 days 
until all the fun is due to start!!! 

I can't wait, however I do wish that the sun will take his straw hat off and shine shine shine for the whole weekend as the outfit potential is so much for exciting!!!

I can not wait to see... Libertines, Klaxons, Mumford and Sons, Bombay Bicycle club, Dizzie rascal, Guns and Roses, Arcade Fire, Cypress Hill, You Me at Six, The Macabees, Marina and the Diamonds and sooo much more!!

Of course, i have been thinking of what i want to take to wear, as it is next weekend so some may say i have left it late to plan the festival outfits!

My olive Hunter wellies are staring at me everyday dying to get hold of my tootsies!

Also on my wish list for the weekend...
Over-the-knee socks (Rokit - £5)
Long socks are my essential festival item, they make any outfit look cute, keep your feet dry and need i say more?!

Also i would love: Cut off denim gillet, Satin slip dress, Basic strappy maxi dress (£18 from Topshop in the most gorgeous colours) to pack in my ruck sack ohhhhh and Sunglasses...

These babies will do!!
'60s Tortoiseshell circular 'Coco' Sunglasses' yes please!

Ohh.......& defiantly a rain mac will be needed no doubt! The pak-a-parka's are always a good choice on a budget, and comes in a great choice of colours!

My wish list is bound to grow MUCH bigger throughout the week...





No comments:

Post a Comment