Thursday 23 September 2010

DAY 3 cont...

Image: Ronan Gallagher
 Amstrup S/S 2011 On|Off catwalk show
Louise Amstrup:

Louise's collection for Spring/Summer 2011 was stunning. The collection almost took me into a little day dream...I could just imagine a story behind the clothing...
The hats = BEAUTIFUL
I would love to own one of these for next season.

Image: Ronan Gallagher
 Amstrup S/S 2011 On|Off catwalk show
I wouldn't even have to look at any other image from the collection...this sells it for me!



Image: My own
 Amstrup S/S 2011 On|Off catwalk show
Image: My own
Louise Amstrup S/S 2011 On|Off catwalk show
The collection is very strong. Every piece in the collection carried on the theme and was very wearable. I loved the use of desert-like tones for the colour palette.

Louise was awarded On|Off's Visionary Award by fashion scout Jemma Dyas. Read more of what Jemma Dyas has to say about Louise Amstrup at: http://bit.ly/b1NZar 


No comments:

Post a Comment