Tuesday 14 September 2010

Stylist mag




Ok...i must admit i have kept spying on MJ's collection all day but I have had great joy of burying my nose into Stylist mag on my way home from work today. It's a special A/W fashion issue (& GLOSSY) just in great time for fashion week, offering its readers the chance to get their mitts on at least one of their four exclusive covers!


The cover I picked up from the newspaper guy was of designer Louise Goldin, lovely, however i'm a tad upset I didn't get my hands on Henry Holland! Ohh well theres always tomorrow to try and steal it off the girls at work!!

 I loved the 'FORWARD MARCH' editorial shoot within this weeks magazine, the models looked incredibly tall. The styling is pretty good to, thanks to Alexandra Fullerton. THE SHOES ARE AMAZING!

Dress- Hakaan at Harvey Nichols | Shoes- Camilla Skovgaard
Shirt & Skirt- Celine | Necklace- Fannie Schiavoni | Bag- Stella McCartney | Shoes- Camilla Skovgaard
LOVELY. THESE LONG PINS DEFIANTLY NEEDED A POST.

All in all, a great A/W 10 fashion issue from everyone at Stylist. Congrats.

(They have had a lot of loving on my Twitter page today > LauraNicoluk)

No comments:

Post a Comment