Sunday 5 December 2010

Henry Holland collaboration with Roxy Heart

WELL..ALL I CAN THINK RIGHT NOW IS WOW!

I love the fact Henry Holland has created a capsule collection for Roxy Heart!! 

I CAN NOT wait to go snowboarding now!

However this does mean that i need to get my hands on a HH snowboard first...

Source: Vogue.co.uk

Henry Holland quotes that he "grew up next to a dry slope so me and my best friends would use to be up there four times a week" and feels that there is "such a massive gap to what the girls wear on the slopes to what they wear in the town so i wan't to have something that can feature the two" 


Check out the short video of Henry Holland on the slopes of Saad Fee in Switzerland to test out his new capsule collection on Vogue.co.uk:


All picture clips are taken from Vogue.com, the below images show some features from what we can expect for the collection:




I love the strap on these SKI-goggles, very glam for the slopes!




Great use of colours in the jacket and the design still stays true to Roxy Hearts brand image.


I hope you are as excited as i am to head to the slopes in my new Henry Holland 
snowboard wear!

XX


No comments:

Post a Comment