Tuesday 14 December 2010

Pandora

I am desperately craving to fill my Pandora bracelet up at the moment, and christmas seems the perfect time to let the loved ones know what charms I like! 

My boyfriend is buying me the bear below for Christmas which will be a lovely edition to the bracelet <3

All charms sourced from: http://www.JohnGreedJewellery.co.uk 

I am also loving the following charms... I love the mix of gold and silver on some of the charms and all the charms I have picked out all have a memory behind them so they will all be very personal pandora bracelet for me!



I <3 this acorn 

I never thought I would want anything cheesy like this t-shirt above that relates to fashion but I think its very cute and will guide me through my fashion life nicely <3

I am obsessed with dried roses, even to the point that I will buy myself roses off the market just to dry them out!! My bedroom is like a small dried rose florist



My daddy bought me a heart once when I was younger and it has been our family thing ever since <3

This is the most random of the bunch but i need a clip for the end of the bracelet so my charms don't twist off and even though plain a quite liked the chunkiness of this clip



A very cute safety chain incase my bracelet pops open, this would be the perfect 21st birthday present!

-The End-

So this is my Pandora charm wish list for Christmas and my birthday


XX


No comments:

Post a Comment