Wednesday 22 December 2010

Tweedle Dee

HELLO
SORRY FOR THE NEGLECT BLOGGY WOG!

I have been a busy girl.

guess what...
I FINISHED MY DISSERTATION TODAY! wahoo
best feeling ever!

Well until i get it back from the person proof reading it! 
Fingers crossed that its up to standards, i want to make it good HOWEVER
DO NOT WANT TO EVER
even think about a dissertation again ever in my life!

I did enjoy writing it to a certain extent but the final chapter nearly 
KILLED ME!!

I'm currently listening to Rhianna's LOUD album
AND ohh yes i am playing it very loud! CHEESE

I am also wrapping CHRISTMAS PRESENTS!! again! Just need to make a couple of things to give me boy for a couple of his presents!! I did TELL twitter what i'm wrapping but just incase he looks on my blog YOU WILL have to wait... OR you can check out the surprise on TWITTER: LauraNicoluk

I'M MEGA
EXCITED!!

So Christmas is in 3 DAYS now, wow thats come around quickly! 
THE SCARY PART is I turn 21 after Christmas on the 14TH JAN 2011!! wowza

Tomorrow I need to start with my proposal for the PR/MARKETTING role for 3RD FLOOR publication.

I've got some good ideas...SO FINGERS CROSSED. 

I've left IT ALL a bit late as i've been SLOGGING over my dissertation for the past 3 weeks!
BUT THATS DONE..so now I have untill the 10TH JAN 
TO
FINISH
a 30 page sketchbook and proposal...SHITTY WIT.

Hopefully it will be ok, however I do want A CHRISTMAS too please Santa.

I feel really inspired to draw tonight. I might do a few drawings tomorrow.
WELL
I shouldn't, AS I have just told you about all the work I have to START.

ANYWAY enough from ME, I haven't been in touch with THE WORLD for the past couple of weeks SO DO EXCUSE my lack of INSPIRATION within this post...


THIS SKY IS DREAMY! I love a beautiful sunset.



These two FELLOWES are the most gorgeous horses ever. LOVE THEM

BUT hopefully these two images make you happy. From Lulamag.com

HAVE A MAGICAL CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

BYE from me

XX





No comments:

Post a Comment