Tuesday 7 December 2010

My purchases from Hepwrights

Today I went to Hepwrights vintage shop in Southampton with my friend to source clothing for her fashion film that she is shooting tomorrow. 2 hours later...I walked out the door with two full shopping bags! Opps! Hehe, however what I got was devine and i absolutely love it all!

My favourite item was my new winter coat, a sheepskin lined number! Very cosy indeed!





I also got these lovely shoes, they fit perfectly and would look great with some winter dresses.



Last but not least this sequin number, it looks great on, the shoulder pads really give it a great shape and the mesh section at the front of the chest gives the top a more flattering element.




So all in all, I done really well out of Hepwrights today! Very naughty but got to treat myself sometimes, especially after feeling sorry for myself with dissertation work, hehe but on a positive not with that i'm not doing to bad on that either! hooray!


XX



No comments:

Post a Comment