Thursday 23 December 2010

OHHH its only Christmas EVE EVE!!


I have been doing rather TEDIOUS jobs today that I have been putting off for a while!
BOO HOO


This INCLUDED a trip to CARTRIDGE WORLD...WOWweee


HOWEVER Cartridge world has small paper animals everywhere as part of a Canon promotion...rather impressive!


&&& WHATS EVEN BETTER!


Is that the lady let me take home a little mousey hamster! 


IT IS A DIVINE EARLY CHRISTMAS PRESENT!

I have named it Uncle Lloyd...



ME AND UNCLE LLOYD

I also had the chance to get the last bits for my Christmas shopping...
     including presents for my pup! 
ALTHOUGH I have already bought him a Christmas STOCKING...I thought I would add to the presents as he loves tearing the wrapping paper on Chrsitmas day!


EAT-ABLE SHOES! HOW CUTE!


AND HIS FAVOURITE TOY

A TENNIS BALL! but not just any tennis ball...A SQUEAKY TENNIS BALL!

THATS ALL FROM ME...I need to make a video as part of a CHRISTMAS present...THAT includes:

MISS KATY B!!

happy christmas everyone

XX




No comments:

Post a Comment