Friday 3 December 2010

lush

While distracting myself from dissertation work I was browsing on Facebook and came across these editorial images 
WHICH I LOVE LOVE LOVE <3

The Hair Stylist is my a friend of mine Hannah Louise Serjeant, I love the style of the hair. I also wish my hair would be long enough to do a fish tail plait, however my housemate has tried one out on me and its not quite there yet...damn it! 
The make-up is by Makeup artist Carlo Di Caterinois, the technique looks truly dreamy and inspiring! 
The make-up almost reminds me of a snow queen, stunning!

Photographer: Vendula Pribylova
Makeup artist: Carlo Di Caterino
Hair Stylist: Hannah Louise Serjeant

Photographer: Vendula Pribylova
Makeup artist: Carlo Di Caterino
Hair Stylist: Hannah Louise Serjeant


Photographer: Vendula Pribylova
Makeup artist: Carlo Di Caterino
Hair Stylist: Hannah Louise Serjeant




Hannah has recently been interviewed for The Bracknell Standard on her career as a make-up artist, I have included the article below. Her advice for people wanting to enter the industry is to 'never give up' and 'email your way to the top'.
For more information on Hannah Louise Serjeant please follow the links below:

Bracknell Standard


Follow Hannah Louise Serjeant on:

Facebook: Hannah Louise Serjeant
Twitter: hannahxmuax
Also check out her website to see other projects she has worked on: http://hannahlouisemakeup.co.uk/


Also follow Make-up artist Carlo Di Caterino on Twitter: carlomakeup


XX

No comments:

Post a Comment